My own place to say what I want, meet new friends, and post my pictures.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
GIRLS CAMP!!!!!!!!
In about 3 hours I am going to girls camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SREAMZ!!! XD 8D so happy............
abbylicious!!!! i'm so excited to hear about you're moving here. are you moving here right this second or within the week or when? we've been looking forward to having you guys closer for a long time! so excited that it's finally happening. are you excited? do share all the fun new details about what's happening. what about school? do you know where you'll attend yet? you'll get to enjoy the fair here and sausagefest next month! oh, this is AWESOME, abby!!!
My MOst FAVORITE color is BLue! I love to read books. I have two cats.(which i love a bunch!) I compleatly adore Animals! i like books. wait did i say that already?
5 comments:
Girls camp! Whoooooo!
And now you are home and smelling much better!
I love you sweet oldest grandaughter!!!
I'm super excited for camp this summer!! Mine starts on August 10th, and I'm SO EXCITED!
so, how did it go?
abbylicious!!!!
i'm so excited to hear about you're moving here. are you moving here right this second or within the week or when? we've been looking forward to having you guys closer for a long time! so excited that it's finally happening. are you excited? do share all the fun new details about what's happening. what about school? do you know where you'll attend yet? you'll get to enjoy the fair here and sausagefest next month! oh, this is AWESOME, abby!!!
Post a Comment