My own place to say what I want, meet new friends, and post my pictures.
I love them all too Abbey!Mookie looks so cute in his little hat. I bet it was heard to keep it on his head long enough to get that picture.
love your pictures, abbey:) i used to have two black cats, too; their names were mia and maisey!much love,dani xxxx
Hey Abbey! Love those pictures! We almost got a Super Scratcher for our cat, Larry, before we realized that they were like cardboard. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love them all too Abbey!
Mookie looks so cute in his little hat. I bet it was heard to keep it on his head long enough to get that picture.
love your pictures, abbey:) i used to have two black cats, too; their names were mia and maisey!
much love,
dani xxxx
Hey Abbey! Love those pictures! We almost got a Super Scratcher for our cat, Larry, before we realized that they were like cardboard. :)
Post a Comment